DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
- "People say they like what I make, but I'm barely selling anything!"
- "I am worried if I price too high I will not have any paying customers."
- "I really struggle with pricing my work ... I think I started with my prices too low. My products don't cost a lot to make but they do take a LOT of TIME. I need to increase prices to make it worth my time. This isn't sustainable."
- "Some people have told me I'm selling things too cheaply but I'm worried if I make things cost much more it will put people off."
- "I try to make my items affordable, but i don't want to come across as cheap either. I am really struggling with pricing."
If any of these sound like where you're at, then you're in the right place.
It's time for you to ditch all these worries, and spend more time actually MAKING + CREATING.
Let's get to work.
You'll never build a business doing what you love if you're pricing based off what you "think" people will pay.
Comparing your pricing to what other sellers charge is going to set you up for a whole lotta disappointment -- there will always be someone selling for cheaper than you are.
And let's be honest ... do you really want people describing your products as cheap???
The Price Is Right
If you're ready to get methodical about how you price your products so you can earn a living doing what you LOVE, this program is for you.
I built this course to teach painters, bakers, writers, jewelers, leatherworkers, quilters, photographers, translators, and allllll you other creatives out there how to get PAID what you are worth so you can create MORE of what you love.
This course will be launching next in early summer, 2017.
Get on the waiting list >>
The course starts off learning all about the "marketing mix". Learn what goes into a customer's buying decision and exactly how PRICE fits into that equation.
Next up: pricing strategy. There is more than one way to price your product, and you need to choose the right strategy based on what type of products you're selling, who is buying it, and what your profitability goals are. We will pick the pricing strategy that's right for you, and I'll teach you how to adjust your marketing and sales techniques to fit the pricing strategy you're using.
In module 3 you get to work figuring out your base price. This is where we dig in to the real numbers of your business...what it costs you to make your products, what you want to be earning to make your business sustainable, and what you need to be saving to help your business grow. We'll take all these inputs and create BASE prices for your product or product line.
Modules 4 + 5
Now that you've decided on a pricing strategy and figured out your base price, modules 4 and 5 are all about execution. We'll dive into price mix and you'll learn how to create a product line that's priced to attract different types of customers. You'll also learn exactly how the other 4 P's from the marketing mix (product, place, promotion) fit into the buying equation and how to pull those levers + adjust your strategy to connect with your customers and make more sales.
hey ... i'm meg
I help aspiring entrepreneurs + small biz owners (aka YOU) launch and grow profitable small businesses. I've owned four business of my own in the past 7 years, so I'm starting to get a handle on this whole "owning a business" game ;-)
I want to make it dead-simple for creative folks to build a business that's sustainable, so you can do what you LOVE all day, instead of being trapped in a soul-less job you can't stand.
If you run a creative small business making something awesome, but get totally overwhelmed worrying about how to actually run + operate the business side of things, I'm your gal.
If you're ready to quit guessing at how to run a profitable small business, signing up for The Price Is Right is the first step you need to take.
Get on the waiting list >>
Is this course for me?
This course is for you if you are a ....
- New shop owner who isn't sure how to price your products to be competitive while still making a sustainable living
- Maker who is feeling totally under-valued and over-worked
- Creative who isn't sure if you can make a living doing what you love
- Hobbyist who wants to make a little extra cash selling your handmade products, but have no idea how to price your items to be competitive
This course is not for you if ...
- You're a service-based entrepreneur. The concepts I teach in this course are best suited towards those selling products. If you offer services or are a coach or consultant, this program might not be right for you.
- You aren't ready to raise your prices. If you really aren't ready to adjust your prices in order to build a sustainable business, this program is not right for you.